We are hiring.
A right hand muse
and hope you have…
- a mature, wholesome view on social media
- a creative mind
- a unique eye
- and enjoy working independently
The role requires approximately 25 hours of your time per month. You can be based anywhere and work from your home/studio, but preferably you spend most or some of your time in Melbourne.
- Content creation / production
Collaborate and connect Mirador with women (photographers, dancers, muses, artists) locally and around the globe in creative ways for visual documentation, in order to create and produce beautiful, holistic imagery for our social media platforms. This will include independent photography of muses and copywriting.
- Manage and execute our Instagram calendar
Plan what we post and when. Schedule, publish, and manage comments.
- Monthly Journal e-newsletter
Plan and create a 1 x monthly e-newsletter in a journal style format, including product information alongside a recipe or similar.
- Order dispatch
This task involves wrapping and posting orders, with two visits to the post office a week. You will house a small number of each design from where you work (studio or home), and post out orders on Monday and Wednesday.
- Your 2 cents on product development
An ongoing conversation, working closely with designer Lauren to brainstorm range development.
- Proficient across social media – Instagram mainly
- Strong creative writing and communication skills
- Art direction / composing and collaborating photoshoots
- Photography skills – simple, sophisticated and tasteful
- A love of slow living, the ocean and the bush
- Marketing / sales in fashion a bonus
Sounds like you?
If the above resonates with you, email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org with
- a paragraph about yourself and your past experience
- alongside a mood board that speaks visually to Mirador: a visual representation of where you see the brand venturing which may include textures / photographs / your favourite films / muses / artists you admire
- a small selection of your own visual imagery (these can even include selfies, photographs of your girlfriends, personal Instagram shots, what ever you like!)
- Attached a resume only if necessary.
Applications close on the 15th of March.